©Japanesetoylink.com Fewture Models

Picture Item Code Product Name Availability Price in USD
Box Image Not Yet Available FEW-GR001 EX Gohkin Getter Robo 1 (Limited Edition) Sold Out $899.00
Assembly Item Description
No Assembly

This item is a completed poseable action toy designed for collectors. Limited time offer from Fewture Models / Art Storm web site, this item can only be ordered through Fewture Models web site. Constructed from 80% of die-cast metal, the other 20% is from ABS plastic and PVC, comes with his weapons, back cape, a display stand and other accessories. Features - removable face mask, armor to view the inner mechanical detail. Excellent detail and nice finished paint job. Highly recommended for fans and collectors! Approximately 11" tall. It does not require either painting or cement to complete or use.

Painting
No Painting
Cement
No Cement

Fewture Models / Art Storm EX Gohkin Getter Robo 1 (Limited Edition)


Contact Us
Home Page
©2012 All Rights Reserved Japanese Toy Link